So I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by a great blogger bargaindiva and am super excited because this is only my second award! The Liebster Award is meant to go to some of your favorite up and coming bloggers! Some of the blogs that I chose I haven’t been following for very long but I look forward to each and every post they put out and some are blogs that I save or tell others about all the time…
In no particular order…
Now I have to answer 11 questions that were given to me to answer then I have to tell you 11 things about me and then ask those bloggers that I gave the award to 11 different questions. So here we go…
Questions for Me to Answer:
1. If you could pick any view in the world for your home, what view would you want to see out of your windows? I would have one of those views where you could see both the mountains and the ocean with a great view of trees during the fall!!
2. What is your favorite place to shop? any place that has a sale!
- I want to travel the world
- My husband and I want seven children
- We want to adopt at least 2 not necessarily included in the seven
- I have come to enjoy the sounds that come with a clean house (i.e. the vacuum, the dishwasher running, the washer and dryer)
- I really want some nerd glasses for real
- I would love to coach volleyball
- I have the bug to move again
- I wanted to be a hearing impaired teacher when I was little
- I never had a boyfriend in high school
- I love playing board games
- I enjoying baking for my husband
Questions for The Recipients to Answer:
- Where is your dream vacation have you gone there and if so how long did it take you to get there?
- What’s your dream job?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Where do you see your self in five years?
- Do you play any instruments?
- What color is your hair right now?
- What sport in the Olympics would you play?
- What do you do in your free time?
- Are you on social media sites?
- What is your favorite type of shoe to wear?
- What is your dream car?
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers (if possible, with less than 200 followers) and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There’s no tag backs.